Carleton LifeStyles Personal Health and Fitness Program
The goal of LifeStyles Personal Health and Fitness Program is to be a resource for an active, healthy, and fulfilling lifestyle
To participate in the LifeStyles program you need a signed medical release from from your health care provider. One can be sent to you or is available linked to this page.
[The Fitness Center]
- What you need to know to get going.
- Get to know your trainers!
- A complete list of the LifeStyles Fees
- Look here to find out how to perform specific exercises for strength, cardiovascular, and flexibility training.
- Start eating well with these nutrition guidelines.
- Ask a personal trainer any question you have about fitness, diet, and exercise.
- Check here for LifeStyles and other Rec Center events!