- The Board of Trustees are responsible for policy making and sound resource management of the College.
- Steven G. Poskanzer is the 11th President of Carleton College
- Dean of the College Beverly Nagel oversees the academic programs of the College and supports the work of the faculty.
- Hudlin Wagner, Dean of Students, oversees all student life programs, services, and policies, as well as being available to students for advice and counsel.
- Dean of Admissions Paul Thiboutot and his staff strive to recruit a Carleton student body that is as talented, well-rounded, and diverse as possible.
- Fred Rogers, Vice President and Treasurer, oversees the budget and financial operations of the College.
- Don Hasseltine leads the External Relations division, which includes Alumni Affairs, Development, Stewardship, and College Relations.
- These councils and committees help administer Carleton College policies and oversee operations at the college.