- Madeline Geitz's BlogOctober 11, 2014
- Nick's BlogOctober 10, 2014
This second post describes what it was like to live in the village, including observations, the difficulties and challenges, and a reflection moving forward.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogOctober 4, 2014
- Nick's BlogOctober 3, 2014
This post details the teaching portion of what I did this summer.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogSeptember 27, 2014
- Nick's BlogSeptember 27, 2014
It’s been a pretty rocky start to the term, as I have had a lot of personal things going on involving myself, and some very close friends. I’ve also been faced with keeping up with some very difficult classes, all while my friends and I have been extremely stressed out for reasons not related to academics...
- Madeline Geitz's BlogSeptember 20, 2014
- Nick's BlogJune 11, 2014
The last post of my freshman year.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogJune 6, 2014
And we're done.
- Nick's BlogJune 1, 2014
The title of this post says it all...
- Madeline Geitz's BlogMay 31, 2014
Rotblatt and Spring Concert
- Nick's BlogMay 25, 2014
After yet another very hectic week, I have a couple of updates about my time here. I've also decided to briefly describe my experiences volunteering this term at the middle school.
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog