- Ayumi Tachida's BlogSeptember 22, 2013
A brief-ish recap of my summer on campus.
- Admissions Office BlogSeptember 13, 2013
Our summer has come to an end. After three months of interviews, tours, mailings, stamp placing, and organizing, we are finished.
- Marlena's BlogAugust 16, 2013
Auf Wiedersehen adieu!
- Admissions Office BlogAugust 12, 2013
The wait is over - the Carleton supplement is now up and running on the Common Application website!
If you have any lingering issues, try the Common App support center and let us know if the problem persists.
Thanks for your patience, good luck with the application process!
- Admissions Office BlogAugust 8, 2013
Applying to Carleton and finding that the Carleton questions and writing supplement aren't yet ready? Common App has not yet finished preparing and publishing our questions - we'll update you as soon as they're available.
In the meantime, relax as best you can whilst attempting college applications, and enjoy any time left in your summer before your last year of school. Good luck with everything, and we hope to see your application soon!
- Admissions Office BlogAugust 5, 2013
Carleton Admissions will ask you a lot of questions: What classes did you take your junior year? Have you ever visited the town of cows, colleges, and contentment? Why Carleton? But have they ever asked you if you would mind spending a Saturday afternoon with your friends fighting to stay afloat and un-beached on the snaking Cannon River?
- Admissions Office BlogAugust 2, 2013
A reflection on the bumps in the application process.
- Admissions Office BlogJuly 31, 2013
Every Sunday the Fellows go to The Contented Cow for trivia. The most important part of each evening is selecting the best team name.
- Admissions Office BlogJuly 30, 2013
A very common question about Carleton, a small, liberal arts college in southern Minnesota, is, "what can you do with a degree from Carleton?"
Check out this interesting article on Jose Ferriera, a '91 grad who is tackling the issue of imperfections in the educational system head on, and is working to leverage technology to help ameliorate the situation...
- Admissions Office BlogJuly 29, 2013
Over the weekend, four Fellows braved the chilly conditions and threat of rain to attend Valleyfair - a classic Minnesota pastime. Our day consisted of roller coasters, spinny rides, bus ride bonding (minus Michael), and funnel cakes.
- Admissions Office BlogJuly 26, 2013
You all have heard of Carleton - that’s why you’re on this site. Certainly you’ve heard of some quirks or traditions that keep the students motivated and rambunctious. But, have you heard enough about The Man behind the scenes?
- Admissions Office BlogJuly 24, 2013
Marv Rotblatt died on July 16 at the age 85. Rotblatt has been a legend at Carleton for years. There is myth and mystery surrounding his name because of the day-long softball game that takes place each spring term.
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog