- Student Video & Photo BlogOctober 17, 2014
Carleton students and family assembled on the Bald Spot to support Carleton athletics at the Homecoming Pep Rally.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogOctober 11, 2014
- Nick's BlogOctober 10, 2014
This second post describes what it was like to live in the village, including observations, the difficulties and challenges, and a reflection moving forward.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogOctober 4, 2014
- Student Video & Photo BlogOctober 4, 2014
Carleton dance enthusiasts and newcomers had the opportunity to take a master class in West Coast Swing.
- Nick's BlogOctober 3, 2014
This post details the teaching portion of what I did this summer.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogSeptember 27, 2014
- Nick's BlogSeptember 27, 2014
It’s been a pretty rocky start to the term, as I have had a lot of personal things going on involving myself, and some very close friends. I’ve also been faced with keeping up with some very difficult classes, all while my friends and I have been extremely stressed out for reasons not related to academics...
- Student Video & Photo BlogSeptember 20, 2014
Fun at the Union Street Block Party, sponsored by OIIL, included a surprise WHOA! performance, a bounce house, henna, karaoke, chair massages, and food.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogSeptember 20, 2014
- Nick's BlogJune 11, 2014
The last post of my freshman year.
- Madeline Geitz's BlogJune 6, 2014
And we're done.
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog