- Rachel Levit's BlogJune 12, 2013
On going out of the door.
- Ayumi Tachida's BlogJune 6, 2013
In which I sort of reflect on the end of my first year at Carleton and you might see why one of my floormates says my brain is like a bag of cats.
- Rachel Levit's BlogJune 2, 2013
A roving reflection.
- Rachel Levit's BlogMay 31, 2013
A somewhat spotty list of things that make Carleton great!
- Marlena's BlogMay 30, 2013
- Admissions Office BlogMay 30, 2013
How do the sciences compare at smaller, private schools versus larger research institutions? Check out this article in the MN Private College's newsletter that puts the private colleges in the larger MN and national context!
- Student Video & Photo BlogMay 27, 2013
Chefs from Carleton's food service, Bon Appetit, have teamed up with the student-organized cooking club Firebellies to offer a Cooking 101 class open to all students. What's on the menu this time? Samosas, a deep-fried specialty of India.
- Marlena's BlogMay 21, 2013
Some happy pictures to encourage spring to keep springing.
- Rachel Levit's BlogMay 17, 2013
The phenomenons of the internet shed some light.
- Marlena's BlogMay 14, 2013
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm down to my last romantic pair of classes at Carleton.
- Admissions Office BlogMay 14, 2013
Well, spring has sprung us right into summer at Carleton. The weather has changed as drastically as the legislation up for consideration on same-sex marriage in this great state.
For the later, last fall Minnesota narrowly voted down an amendment to our constitution that would have banned same-sex marriages, and later today, Governor Mark Dayton will sign into law a bill legalizing these marriages. If you're interested in more information on that political narrative, this Minnesota Public Radio blurb is a great start, and you can explore from there.
As to the former, this May we will go from snowfall early on, to today's mid-90-degree high. Anytime we have unusual or interesting weather, one of my favorite things to do is explore the Carleton weather website. It's locally-gathered data and you can manipulate it in all sorts of interesting ways. Find the highest highs, the lowest lows, the snowiest snows and anything else you're curious about! I'll get you started by looking at May's temperatures thus far...
- Ayumi Tachida's BlogMay 13, 2013
Just a few of the things I'm thankful for at Carleton.
- More Summer Fellows Blog
- More Admissions Office Blog
- More Marquita Davis's Blog
- More Claire Weinberg's Blog
- More Collin Hazlett's Blog
- More Josh Christianson's Blog
- More Aparna Dua's Blog
- More Nate Stephens's Blog
- More Aaron Kaufman's Blog
- More Jane Sturges' Blog
- More Brandon Walker's Blog
- More Marlena's Blog
- More Jon Kittaka's Blog
- More Student Video & Photo Blog
- More Liz Low's Blog
- More Katie's blog
- More Rachel Levit's Blog
- More Shantrice's Blog
- More Asiya Gaildon's Blog
- More Justin Jack's Blog
- More Ayumi Tachida's Blog
- More Roberto's Blog
- More Nick's Blog
- More Madeline Geitz's Blog