- November 10, 2013 at 11:30 pm
In which I scrutinize the annual "screw date" school tradition as an outsider and talk about myself, a bit.
- November 3, 2013 at 10:42 pm
In which I meet a man who didn't have much good to say about the Carleton of over a decade ago.
- October 28, 2013 at 2:08 am
On tennis balls and what I don't know about the purpose of education.
- October 23, 2013 at 9:15 am
In which I profile .05% of the student body here at Carleton (that’s one student of about 2000, yo).
- October 14, 2013 at 11:21 pm
Here at Carleton, when we talk about other people, we say they self-identify as something or other instead of making inappropriate assumptions or assignments.
- October 6, 2013 at 11:33 pm
And more questions.
- September 29, 2013 at 3:16 pm
A few thoughts on the phenomenon.
- September 22, 2013 at 11:42 pm
A brief-ish recap of my summer on campus.
- June 6, 2013 at 2:37 am
In which I sort of reflect on the end of my first year at Carleton and you might see why one of my floormates says my brain is like a bag of cats.
- May 13, 2013 at 1:58 am
Just a few of the things I'm thankful for at Carleton.
- May 6, 2013 at 1:40 am
- April 16, 2013 at 3:11 am
Prospies, let us love you!