- January 15, 2009 at 3:17 pm
Okay. I'm officially stressed. I've hit a brick wall in my research and don't know what to do.
- January 8, 2009 at 4:47 pmGreetings gang, long time no see. Well, I'm writing you from a coffee shop in New York City where I'm scheduled for a few interviews for life post-Carleton.
- November 20, 2008 at 10:12 am
Now that fall term is over, it's time for me to fill out those job apps for life post-Carleton.
- November 13, 2008 at 1:06 am
Can you answer the question presented in the subject line? If so...
- November 6, 2008 at 12:27 pm
Tears of joy. Tears of accomplishment. Tears of hope. Friends, words escape me this week as I attempt to muster up a few for this post.
- October 30, 2008 at 4:45 pm
I'm pulling what little hair I have left in my head planning KRLX's news coverage for election night. Yikes! KRLX first produced an election special in the fall of 2006, my sophomore year. Although I know much more about news production some two years later, I'm still quite scared of the challenge before me...
- October 23, 2008 at 4:12 pm
This week's post serves as an opportunity to reflect on my new campus job with the Office of Intercultural Life. The office's mission is to provide programming that fosters intercultural dialogue in the service of greater cross-cultural awareness, empathy, mutual respect, tolerance, and recognition of students from different ethnic, racial, cultural, and class backgrounds. Enjoy.
- October 16, 2008 at 5:12 pm
I write you from one of the many computer labs on campus where I'm surrounded by a fort of books on the Newark and Detroit Race Riots of 1967, and complementary texts outlining the history of the African American press throughout the Civil Rights Movement. Can you guess which monumental journey on which I'm preparing to embark...
- October 13, 2008 at 2:19 pm
I'll assume that you've immersed yourself in news about the global financial crisis. As news director at KRLX, Carleton's student-run radio station, it's my job to break down this monstrosity of a story into news that gets to the core of the issue.