- November 19, 2010 at 4:48 pm
- November 4, 2010 at 10:29 am
This week was four hundred and twelve days long. Seriously.
- October 28, 2010 at 1:03 pm
That's about all there is to it: weeks six and seven in photos.
- October 21, 2010 at 11:27 am
The leaves are falling, the air is cooling, and Sophomores are getting uncomfortably close to academic major declaration season.
- October 14, 2010 at 11:24 am
Well, a blog without much text is sort of like one.
Welcome to the end of 5th week - stress time!
- October 8, 2010 at 9:30 am
A reflection or two on my first year here.
- September 27, 2010 at 11:03 am
How often do you see people kayaking on West Fields, huge fish swimming around the parking lot of stadium, and the National Guard in downtown Northfield - all in one weekend?
- September 23, 2010 at 9:55 pm
I wasn't kidding when I said it was raining here.
It's just about arc building time.
- September 23, 2010 at 11:33 am
Second week continues despite the rain. A few thoughts on soccer preseason, Canoe House, and Russ.
- September 16, 2010 at 11:57 am
And so it begins again - classes, new freshmen, impromptu dance parties, homework, club commitments, rain & puddle jumping, homework, work work, changing leaves - but somehow, I'm not quite ready to give up on August. And so I present here a few words about and snapshots of the last threads of summer.
- June 2, 2010 at 2:41 pm
Brain fried... catching up on work... but here are some pictures!
- May 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm