- November 24, 2013 at 3:04 pm
My first time experiencing Carleton's final exam traditions including late night breakfast and the silent dance party.
- November 14, 2013 at 10:00 am
I am in the midst of juggling interesting, but demanding assignments, and actual juggling balls.
- November 7, 2013 at 7:06 pm
A great break from homework-swing dancing (and snow-which also serves as a wonderful break from homework!)
- October 31, 2013 at 6:55 pm
Seventh week has been another week of exciting events, lots of homework, and new experiences...
- October 25, 2013 at 11:37 pm
My week at Carleton was jam packed with a million little things that made me really appreciate being here. This week involved board games, class discussion, papers, as well as the begininning of an invasion of zombies.
- October 18, 2013 at 4:46 pm
A glimpse of my French class!
- October 10, 2013 at 6:27 pm
A typical weekend at Carleton, filled with the added suspense and intrigue of "Assassins" and Chelsea 11:17.
- October 3, 2013 at 4:17 pm
My first impression of the academic atmosphere at Carleton after three weeks.
- September 23, 2013 at 9:07 am
My first two weeks at Carleton, filled with an explosion of brilliant happenings!