- January 25, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Amidst a flurry of work, it's remarkably beneficial to have some quiet time. Luckily I've been able to have this special time this term.
- January 18, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Over break I had the opportunity to work at Project Gaia, a local NGO that provides cookstoves that use ethanol to populations in the developing world.
- January 11, 2015 at 12:05 pm
A new term is starting-that means new classes, and a new routine.
- November 30, 2014 at 8:06 pm
Just sitting at home thinking about Carleton...
- November 23, 2014 at 2:19 pm
This term, I've truly discovered a passion for Arabic!
- November 11, 2014 at 12:19 am
Attempting to catalog what has been a fascinating and challenging course.
- November 2, 2014 at 10:20 pm
The tests and the papers are approaching fast and It's quite frightening. Amidst this, I also managed to volunteer with the democrats and clean my room!
- October 23, 2014 at 10:48 pm
The fall is an absolutely exquisite time of year at Carleton. I've posted some photos in an attempt to prove this.
- October 19, 2014 at 7:59 pm
My parents came to visit me at Carleton!
- October 10, 2014 at 2:37 pm
This second post describes what it was like to live in the village, including observations, the difficulties and challenges, and a reflection moving forward.
- October 3, 2014 at 12:42 am
This post details the teaching portion of what I did this summer.
- September 27, 2014 at 9:03 pm
It’s been a pretty rocky start to the term, as I have had a lot of personal things going on involving myself, and some very close friends. I’ve also been faced with keeping up with some very difficult classes, all while my friends and I have been extremely stressed out for reasons not related to academics...