- March 2, 2015 at 3:26 am
A brief look at the linguistics paper I'm writing.
- February 21, 2015 at 3:16 pm
Sitting here with many decisions in front of me that ideally need to be made in the next day or two. Also a brief recap of convocation this week.
- February 14, 2015 at 4:30 pm
This week there were several events outside of the classroom that gave me a greater appreciation for Arabic and the language's corresponding culture.
- February 2, 2015 at 10:36 pm
This week I managed to discuss the historical origins of the modern Middle East in English French and Arabic!
- January 25, 2015 at 7:15 pm
Amidst a flurry of work, it's remarkably beneficial to have some quiet time. Luckily I've been able to have this special time this term.
- January 18, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Over break I had the opportunity to work at Project Gaia, a local NGO that provides cookstoves that use ethanol to populations in the developing world.
- January 11, 2015 at 12:05 pm
A new term is starting-that means new classes, and a new routine.
- November 30, 2014 at 8:06 pm
Just sitting at home thinking about Carleton...
- November 23, 2014 at 2:19 pm
This term, I've truly discovered a passion for Arabic!
- November 11, 2014 at 12:19 am
Attempting to catalog what has been a fascinating and challenging course.
- November 2, 2014 at 10:20 pm
The tests and the papers are approaching fast and It's quite frightening. Amidst this, I also managed to volunteer with the democrats and clean my room!
- October 23, 2014 at 10:48 pm
The fall is an absolutely exquisite time of year at Carleton. I've posted some photos in an attempt to prove this.