1) Things get out of hand rather quickly. Besides the fact that my room looks like twelve slobs live inside of it, my friends and I have found ourselves stuck in a basement for over ten hours.
2) Procrastination will KILL YOU. Since finals started Thursday, I have watched three seasons of Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, one season of Intervention, and three french movies. None of which have helped me write two ten page papers or study for my french test shockingly enough.
3) What does help? Studying in a clean, quiet and secluded place. I would tell you where this is but you might take my favorite study spot.
4) Keep the goal in mind. The more you think about what happens after you finish your finals the more inclined you are to just hurry up and do it.
5) "Everything gets done in the end." A very wise friend told me that this term, and its true. Sooner or later all your term papers are turned in, test are taken and whatever else you need to do to leave for break is done. So why kill yourself stressing over it? There is none, and you should always keep that in mind.