Student Video & Photo Blog
- October 14, 2013 at 10:10 amThe Carleton community is filled with passionate people pursuing their varied interests through student organizations. There are countless groups doing everything from cooking great food to volunteering at local schools. The student activities fair is a great way for new students to get to see all of the different groups that are active on campus and sign up for way too many of them.
- October 7, 2013 at 10:13 amWhat are students excited for on their first day of classes at Carleton?
- October 1, 2013 at 4:26 pm
Farm House, an interest living house on campus focusing on sustainable living and agriculture, recently hosted FireBellies for a gathering of hearty food and conversation.
- May 27, 2013 at 2:46 pm
Chefs from Carleton's food service, Bon Appetit, have teamed up with the student-organized cooking club Firebellies to offer a Cooking 101 class open to all students. What's on the menu this time? Samosas, a deep-fried specialty of India.
- April 22, 2013 at 1:47 pm
On a typical class day, it's astonishing the depth and breadth of subjects Carleton students are studying. In this video, our intrepid video team takes to the academic hallways and favorite gathering places for a cross-section of examples.
- March 8, 2013 at 12:26 pm
Frisbee is just one of the not-so-serious things our students feel passionately about. If you’ve never tossed a disc, don’t worry. We asked players from Carleton’s nationally ranked Ultimate teams, CUT and Syzygy, to give you some tips on how to throw a Frisbee like you’ve been doing it your whole life.
- February 15, 2013 at 2:51 pm
Student volunteers showed their love for Carleton by turning out by the hundreds for the 2013 Volunteer for Carleton week. Our video team Elsa Cristofaro '16 and Robert Kaylor '16 were there to document the excitement.
- February 7, 2013 at 4:20 pm
Associate professor of history Serena Zabin worked with student researchers to learn more about British soldiers involved in the 1770 Boston Massacre.
- January 24, 2013 at 3:50 pm
You don't actually need five scarves or three pairs of boots. But a sense of humor? Definitely!
- October 26, 2012 at 10:34 am
Carleton College, St. Olaf, and the Northfield community come together to bring old blackboards to life in a creative open house at the Weitz Center for Creativity.
- October 5, 2012 at 5:34 pm
Elsa Cristofaro '16 heads to a football game with the Gender-Neutral Cheerboys—here to rouse some school spirit in a uniquely Carleton way.
- September 20, 2012 at 5:29 pm
Elsa Cristofaro brings us a look at the many clubs and activities Carleton has to offer.