Admissions Office Blog
- September 26, 2016 at 11:33 pm
Sergio describes a tough week as a Carleton student and finding joy during his first weeks as a freshman at Carleton.
- September 26, 2016 at 11:03 pm
- September 23, 2016 at 5:01 pm
Life at Carleton is quite different from high school!
- September 23, 2016 at 4:54 pm
Jacob's gearing up for choosing his major... how will he decide?
- September 23, 2016 at 5:54 amSome habits in Minnesota are pretty different from what you'll find in New York.
- September 20, 2016 at 3:54 pm
"I don't miss the beginning of freshman year Maya," and other thoughts on being a sophomore.
- September 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm
Two weeks in, and Yadari's starting to get in to the rhythm of life.
- September 19, 2016 at 3:55 pm
Sergio shares some thoughts on his first few weeks at Carleton.
- September 18, 2016 at 4:22 pm
Ally introduces us to her major, American Studies.
- September 18, 2016 at 4:19 pm
Meet this year's crop of new bloggers, and welcome Maya back for her 2nd year!
- September 14, 2016 at 4:34 pm
- March 16, 2016 at 3:53 pm
Decision letters are in the mail. Read on to learn more about the latest crop of admitted students.