Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Balance” (All posts)
- November 18, 2016 at 4:31 pm
Rosa explores a new part of Northfield
- November 17, 2016 at 1:48 pm
David writes about his thoughts after waking up on November 9th.
- November 11, 2016 at 1:02 pm
Maya describes life on campus after the election results were announced.
- November 8, 2016 at 11:12 am
With a little under two weeks left to fall term, Yadari shares her experiences of being in a long-distance relationship.
- November 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm
Piercing your nose, voting, and binge-watching Netflix (oh, and sometimes doing homework and laundry).
- November 7, 2016 at 9:14 am
With the election tomorrow (gulp!), Ally encourages all to go out and vote!
- November 2, 2016 at 4:16 pm
Maya dreams of snow, hot cocoa, and winter term classes...good thing it's 60 degrees and sunny outside.
- October 31, 2016 at 1:29 pm
From a late-night dance party with unlimited pizza to creating art a la Princess Diaries, Halloweekend at Carleton was anything but uneventful
- October 31, 2016 at 1:24 pm
Ally looks back on her past two years at Carleton as told through a series of photographs
- October 27, 2016 at 11:02 pm
Snacks are so much fun.
- October 25, 2016 at 11:26 am
Ally reflects on the balance between the extremes of "college is stressful!" and "college is amazing!"
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.