Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Balance” (All posts)
- October 25, 2016 at 11:26 am
Ally reflects on the balance between the extremes of "college is stressful!" and "college is amazing!"
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.
- October 21, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Observation can lead to self-discovery, and Rosa shares what it's like to change up everyday habits in the pursuit of more self-awareness.
- October 20, 2016 at 3:45 pm
No matter how cozy Carleton can be, it will always be a second home. Read how California-native Maya deals with homesickness.
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.
- October 10, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Brrrr! 'Tis the season for added layers! (And when is it not a good season for feminist activism?)
- October 10, 2016 at 2:55 pmAlly shares some ways to take care of yourself when things get intense.
- October 5, 2016 at 2:50 pm
Maya showcases a photo log of things she's grateful for on campus
- October 5, 2016 at 2:19 pm
- October 5, 2016 at 1:27 pm
A week in the life of a Carl told through pictures.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:23 pmJacob walks us through his typical daily schedule.
- October 2, 2016 at 6:07 pmRosa discovers a new corner of campus, and more!