Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Balance” (All posts)
- March 25, 2013 at 10:18 am
A quick note with answers to a few current questions and the Carleton Admissions Office expedition to see what the movies have to say about our jobs...
- February 1, 2013 at 8:35 am
While the counselors are in a reading-induced hibernation, the rest of the world remains active - particularly, residents of Minneapolis and St. Paul, or so says Forbes...
- September 29, 2012 at 7:28 am
Ellen shares her experiences working on campus.
- May 1, 2012 at 6:30 amIt's May 1, and the Class of 2016 is rolling in. Here's an introspective post by Peter Watkins '12 on some of the changes he's gone through since high school.
- February 8, 2012 at 6:39 pm
Ready to get your game on?
- January 3, 2012 at 9:11 am
- October 24, 2011 at 8:52 am
Kayla shares her favorite pump-up songs... great for beating the stress of applying to college!
- October 4, 2011 at 8:36 am
At the 2011 NACAC College Fair in Minneapolis, we got a lot of questions about studying abroad. Isabel Rodriguez '12 shares her experiences in cooking around the world. (P.S. - This year Izzy will complete her fourth off-campus term, as she'll have been to Mali, Spain, and France x2!)
- September 26, 2011 at 2:29 pm
We're entering our third week of classes here at Carleton... Yikes! The honeymoon phase might be over for some, and the mounting schoolwork and activities is often a bit stressful. Peter Watkins, one of our wise seniors, shares his tips on how to beat stress at Carleton.
- May 31, 2011 at 10:49 am
- May 25, 2011 at 9:44 am
Opportunities for faculty and staff engagement at Carleton.
- May 7, 2011 at 8:26 am
We know how to have a good time!