Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Advice on the College Search” (All posts)
- August 2, 2013 at 8:34 am
A reflection on the bumps in the application process.
- October 10, 2012 at 12:45 pm
"I came from a Chicago suburb that dealt exclusively in Big Ten colleges and Ivy Leagues – before I heard of Carleton, the concept of a small liberal arts college was foreign to me."
- May 30, 2012 at 6:29 pm
We stumbled across this gem... some of it is remarkably relevant today! But oh my, how the times have changed...
- May 16, 2012 at 4:10 pm
- April 24, 2012 at 7:27 am
It's that time of year again...
- February 29, 2012 at 2:21 pmWhile we're in the midst of admissions committee, we thought it might be helpful to have a little reminder on the ways to deal with the stress of life. Also... happy leap day!!
- February 2, 2012 at 12:21 pm
Rankings, schmankings... do they matter?
- October 24, 2011 at 8:52 am
Kayla shares her favorite pump-up songs... great for beating the stress of applying to college!
- September 21, 2011 at 3:44 pm
There's a lot of positive buzz on our newest facility, the Weitz Center for Creativity.
- August 16, 2011 at 10:37 am
The Admissions Office has put together some resources intended for the parents of our prospective students.
- July 27, 2011 at 1:59 pm
Annie shares her experiences dining out in Northfield.
- July 11, 2011 at 10:56 am
If you visit us this summer, you'll meet with at least one of our Fellows. These rising seniors have shared why they chose Carleton, and we'll feature their comments throughout the week. This first post comes from Annie.