Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Advice on the College Search” (All posts)
- April 22, 2015 at 8:53 am
Student needs are always prioritized during the Great College Search. But parents have their own concerns and challenges, too.
- August 2, 2013 at 8:34 am
A reflection on the bumps in the application process.
- October 10, 2012 at 12:45 pm
"I came from a Chicago suburb that dealt exclusively in Big Ten colleges and Ivy Leagues – before I heard of Carleton, the concept of a small liberal arts college was foreign to me."
- May 30, 2012 at 6:29 pm
We stumbled across this gem... some of it is remarkably relevant today! But oh my, how the times have changed...
- May 16, 2012 at 4:10 pm
- April 24, 2012 at 7:27 am
It's that time of year again...
- February 29, 2012 at 2:21 pmWhile we're in the midst of admissions committee, we thought it might be helpful to have a little reminder on the ways to deal with the stress of life. Also... happy leap day!!
- February 2, 2012 at 12:21 pm
Rankings, schmankings... do they matter?
- October 24, 2011 at 8:52 am
Kayla shares her favorite pump-up songs... great for beating the stress of applying to college!
- September 21, 2011 at 3:44 pm
There's a lot of positive buzz on our newest facility, the Weitz Center for Creativity.
- August 16, 2011 at 10:37 am
The Admissions Office has put together some resources intended for the parents of our prospective students.
- July 27, 2011 at 1:59 pm
Annie shares her experiences dining out in Northfield.