Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Liberal Arts Education” (All posts)
- October 28, 2012 at 7:13 pm
Our students put together a list of some of their favorite spots in the Weitz Center for Creativity.
- February 29, 2012 at 2:21 pmWhile we're in the midst of admissions committee, we thought it might be helpful to have a little reminder on the ways to deal with the stress of life. Also... happy leap day!!
- December 29, 2011 at 9:06 am
- October 4, 2011 at 8:36 am
At the 2011 NACAC College Fair in Minneapolis, we got a lot of questions about studying abroad. Isabel Rodriguez '12 shares her experiences in cooking around the world. (P.S. - This year Izzy will complete her fourth off-campus term, as she'll have been to Mali, Spain, and France x2!)
- July 6, 2011 at 9:25 am
"Modern nerds fit into a more important category: people that pursue what they want with all their heart. They confidently participate in what they love, even if what they love is totally bizarre."
- June 3, 2011 at 8:47 am
- May 31, 2011 at 10:49 am
- May 25, 2011 at 9:44 am
Opportunities for faculty and staff engagement at Carleton.
- April 19, 2011 at 11:03 am
We love to learn.
- February 22, 2011 at 9:45 am
Carleton's value is vetted by the Princeton Review.
- February 4, 2011 at 12:07 pm
Carleton alums are well aware of the value of their education.
- January 19, 2011 at 2:05 pm
Carleton is known for its creative thinkers. What will you do with a Carleton education?