Admissions Office Blog
Posts tagged with “Student Body” (All posts)
- July 5, 2013 at 8:04 am
WELCOME TO MPCW!!! We saw well over 750 bright eyed, inquisitive students during Minnesota Private College Week here at Carleton.
- July 3, 2013 at 9:54 am
Hello, and welcome to the summer season at Admissions! We're your Summer Fellows - working here in Admissions giving tours, conducting interviews, and doing general office work. We'll be recording our various adventures on this blog, so stay tuned for more updates! For now, we thought we'd introduce ourselves, and give you a bit of an idea of how we spend our time here on campus.
- October 8, 2012 at 10:15 am
Charlie B. '13 shares his experience living in Northfield.
- May 1, 2012 at 6:30 amIt's May 1, and the Class of 2016 is rolling in. Here's an introspective post by Peter Watkins '12 on some of the changes he's gone through since high school.
- April 5, 2012 at 8:56 am
Soon Kai Poh '14 takes a new approach to art.
- March 18, 2012 at 6:40 pm
The Golden Schillers are a beloved Carleton tradition.
- February 29, 2012 at 2:21 pmWhile we're in the midst of admissions committee, we thought it might be helpful to have a little reminder on the ways to deal with the stress of life. Also... happy leap day!!
- October 4, 2011 at 8:36 am
At the 2011 NACAC College Fair in Minneapolis, we got a lot of questions about studying abroad. Isabel Rodriguez '12 shares her experiences in cooking around the world. (P.S. - This year Izzy will complete her fourth off-campus term, as she'll have been to Mali, Spain, and France x2!)
- July 6, 2011 at 9:25 am
"Modern nerds fit into a more important category: people that pursue what they want with all their heart. They confidently participate in what they love, even if what they love is totally bizarre."
- May 7, 2011 at 8:26 am
We know how to have a good time!
- February 4, 2011 at 12:07 pm
Carleton alums are well aware of the value of their education.
- November 19, 2010 at 10:35 am
Carleton isn't far from the Twin Cities but it is not IN a city (and there's no hiding it--the cornfields keep giving us away). But Northfield and the Carleton campus are usually bustling with activity. Still, prospective students and parents rightly wonder: What's there to do on the weekend?