Admissions Office Blog
- December 18, 2012 at 11:40 am
The one fact everybody outside of Minnesota knows is that it is cold here. The one truth that everybody who lives here knows is that "cold" means different things different years. What will 2012-2013 bring?
- December 14, 2012 at 10:05 am
During winter break, Carls do all sorts of things - including visiting their high school to talk to interested students!
- December 11, 2012 at 10:27 am
- November 27, 2012 at 11:36 am
We recently learned of Giving Tuesday from one of our Carleton parents.
- November 21, 2012 at 1:22 pm
Our scholarships make Carleton surprisingly affordable.
- November 7, 2012 at 4:43 pm
A Carleton alum is at the helm of a major change in college housing.
- October 28, 2012 at 7:13 pm
Our students put together a list of some of their favorite spots in the Weitz Center for Creativity.
- October 11, 2012 at 4:50 pm
We're falling for Carleton... are you?
- October 10, 2012 at 12:45 pm
"I came from a Chicago suburb that dealt exclusively in Big Ten colleges and Ivy Leagues – before I heard of Carleton, the concept of a small liberal arts college was foreign to me."
- October 8, 2012 at 10:15 am
Charlie B. '13 shares his experience living in Northfield.
- September 30, 2012 at 8:28 am
The TV show is spreading lies (!) about Minnesota, and Jaime's here to correct them.
- September 29, 2012 at 7:28 am
Ellen shares her experiences working on campus.