Admissions Office Blog
- October 25, 2016 at 11:26 am
Ally reflects on the balance between the extremes of "college is stressful!" and "college is amazing!"
- October 24, 2016 at 1:48 pm
It's easy to get caught up in the marathon of fall term, but Sergio brings us back to a simple reminder of gratitude.
- October 21, 2016 at 2:25 pm
Observation can lead to self-discovery, and Rosa shares what it's like to change up everyday habits in the pursuit of more self-awareness.
- October 21, 2016 at 1:22 pm
What better way to spend midterm break than at the North Shore of Lake Superior studying geology?
- October 20, 2016 at 4:28 pm
Frisbee tournaments, family weekend, and sixth week: oh my!
- October 20, 2016 at 3:45 pm
No matter how cozy Carleton can be, it will always be a second home. Read how California-native Maya deals with homesickness.
- October 18, 2016 at 2:20 pm
How does it feel when 30% of your fellow juniors are abroad? A whole soup of emotions: read more here.
- October 18, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Ever heard of the term "sesquicentennial?" We hadn't either until Carleton's 150th birthday party this weekend.
- October 14, 2016 at 11:45 am
Fifth Week brings more adventures for Rosa.
- October 13, 2016 at 11:59 am
You'll be hungry after reading about David's favorite campus culinary creations
- October 12, 2016 at 11:26 am
- October 11, 2016 at 3:59 pm
Autumn is upon us!