- Cost should not be a barrier to high-quality education. We encourage all qualified students to apply to Carleton, regardless of their financial means.
- Carleton is expensive, but our financial aid is exceptional. We know Carleton is expensive and we offer a flexible and attractive financial aid program, which we support with a considerable amount of our own funding.
- Carleton's aid program is need-based. We are committed to meeting 100 percent of a student's demonstrated need, and we do so with a modest amount of loan debt.
- Carleton's net cost to you may vary dramatically from its sticker price. Because of our financial aid program, many families discover that they can afford to send their child to Carleton.
- Our Net Price Calculator may be a helpful tool. Although it's only an estimate, our Estimator will give you an idea of your eligibility for aid and help you plan accordingly. Get started with the net price calculator.
- Applying for financial aid is easy. Complete the College Board Profile Form and have the results sent to us. Get started with Financial Aid here.
- We will help you finance a Carleton education. Even if you don't qualify for need-based aid, you have other options, including low-interest loans with attractive repayment terms and earnings from on-campus jobs, which can be applied to your child's tuition.