Visiting Campus This Fall
Fall Open House: October 16 & 17Register online for Falling for Carleton
Visiting on your own schedule
Want to visit on your own schedule? We believe that visiting campus is the best way to discover whether Carleton is the right fit for you. Although you can get a feel for Carleton's personality over in this site's Explore section, there's no substitute for walking around campus, talking to students, and sitting in on real classes.
Things to do during a campus visit
- Take a campus tour
- Go to an information session
- Do an admissions interview
- Attend classes
- Stay overnight with Carleton students
- Eat in the dining halls
- Visit an academic department
- Talk with a professor
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- Check out downtown Northfield
- Watch a varsity sports practice and talk to the team & coach
- Check out the exhibits at the Art Gallery
- Go to campus events
- Bake cookies at Dacie Moses House
- Stop by Gould Library to peruse its one million items (or meet Oscar the penguin)
- Play "Name That Tune" when the chapel bells chime
- Take a walk in the Arb
- Join a game of broomball or Frisbee, depending on the season
Plan and Schedule A VisitCheck out our visit calendar and sign up to come see us.
Falling for Carleton
Register online for our fall open house on October 16 & 17
Talk directly with Carleton admissions representatives near your home. Check our calendar for upcoming activities in your area.
We welcome groups of students from schools and community-based organizations.
Looking for something fun to do in the summer? Consider one of Carleton's summer academic programs!