Still Changing the World...and Ourselves!
Welcome to the website for the Carleton Class of 1969. If you graduated from Carleton in ’69 or began as a first year student in 1965 with us and went off to explore somewhere else, you are part of our class.
Each of us is an important part of that class. And class members who have returned for a reunion have overwhelmingly been glad they did. This is YOUR class! This is OUR class!
Save the dates for our 45th reunion: June 19-22, 2014!
Return to old haunts. Prowl the tunnels. Walk the Arb and experience some replanted tall-grass prairie. Check out new sites. Renew acquaintances and friendships. Make new ones! Get a glimpse of Schiller…maybe. Get to know our new honorary class member—President Oden!
You can listen to the Nightcrawlers right now! Click on the arrow below their album to the right!
Return to the Minnesota landscape on a field trip of culinary and historical delights.
We've planned special presentations on American policy in transition, the world economy, and your sense of humor--yes, really. But the best part is just getting together and sharing. We’re planning various venues for exploring our theme—Still Changing the World….and Ourselves—starting with a panel looking at Going green, Energy sustainability, Social justice, Spirituality, and Fiscal Recovery and then moving to related topical chat rooms.
Want to share something on or about this site? Contact Robin Jaeckle Grawe, email@example.com.
- Wonder why we picked this theme?
- Want to know what OUR class has planned? Get the details here.
- Get the details and sign up here.
- Need a memory jog? Check the Zoo Book!
- Want to contact some old friends? Here’s who’s coming to reunion so far.
- Not sure about returning after 40 years? Read testimonies of other reunion attendees!
- Take a walk down memory lane with some old photos.
- Your gift will be matched, $ for $!!!
- Deceased members of the Class of 1969.
- What’s new about Carleton and Northfield?