Carleton Class of 1969
Visit the campus again.
See old friends and make new ones.
Carleton has a new dining facility and terrific food.
There will be a dance.
March in the parade of classes.
Save the dates for our 45th reunion: June 19-22, 2014!
Welcome to the website for the Carleton Class of 1969. If you graduated from Carleton in ’69 or began as a first year student in 1965 with us and went off to explore somewhere else, you are part of our class.
Each of us is an important part of that class. And class members who have returned for a reunion have overwhelmingly been glad they did. This is YOUR class! This is OUR class! Click here for more reasons to come to our Carleton Reunion.
If you would like to connect on Facebook, like our Carleton College Class of 1969 Facebook page.
There are a few opportunities to help with our class events, or prepare for them ahead of time:
- Sharing Your Explorations
- You might want to read ahead How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free by Ernie Zelinski. (Not required.)
- Those of you who have dabbled or delved into creative expression, please bring your work or least a photo to share, an instrument to play, a story to read—whatever medium you create in.
- For the panel on Minnesota’s left, you might want to check out Michael Steiner’s book, Regionalists on the Left, available on Amazon.
- We hope to put together a Jazz Combo to commemorate our classmates who have passed away. If you are interested, please contact Stefanie in the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com.
- And everybody bring your experiences! That’s what makes Reunion!