Alumni Business Fellowship Program
Funded by an Endowment established by Charles Lofgren, Sr. '27 in 1984.
- Testimonials from fellowship recipients
- Mr. Lofgren believed that business leaders must develop and maintain broad perspectives and knowledge of the world economy and political system, and understand the way that corporate organization affects productivity.
- An overview of the Alumni Business Fellowship program
- Who has received Lofgren Fellowships, and what have they done?
- Carleton is pleased to announce that applications are now being taken for the Carleton College Alumni Business Fellowship Program.
- How to apply for an Alumni Business Fellowship