Building Community and Making a Difference
OAC wants to hear from you!
OAC is collecting documents and reflections related to Carleton and the MN Marriage Amendment. These will be compiled for the Archives and selections will be published in a OAC/GSC publication due out in Spring 2014. For more information, contact Michael (mcclellan at carleton.edu) or Kaaren (kwilliam at carleton.edu).
Did you send a letter or sign a petition encouraging the college to take a stand for marriage equality? <submit a copy>
What has the fight for marriage equality in Minnesota meant to you? <write us a personal reflection>
How can we move forward to support the Carleton LGBTQA community? <give us suggestions and ideas>
Submit your story and find more information at the main page for < equality >.
Out After Carleton (OAC) exists to mobilize LGBT and allied alumni, students, and friends of the College as a community to support Carleton's overall educational, admission, careers, and fundraising programs and objectives, especially as they relate to and affect LGBT students, alumni, faculty, staff, and allied friends of the College.
Keep up with the latest!
Like OAC on Facebook to get the latest news and info.
- Information about the OAC publication about Marriage Equality and LGBTQA Community
- Become a member of Out After Carleton.
- LGBT Reunions
- Giving opportunities for LGBTQA alumni, friends, and family.
- Leadership committee of OAC
- History of OAC and LGBT issues at Carleton and beyond.
- News and announcements regarding Out After Carleton
- Details on joining OAC.
- Links to other LGBT-related pages on campus
- Hear about upcoming OAC events.