Posts tagged with “Student Life” (All posts)
- February 25, 2013 at 9:16 am
Film and film making has been a staple of Carleton campus life and academics for many years. Explore its evolution through these photos from the…
- February 25, 2013 at 8:41 am
Snow and Ice sculptures over the years at Carleton.
- October 11, 2012 at 11:21 am
Photos from Family Weekend, previously called Parents' Weekend.
- September 27, 2012 at 12:31 pm
First (and only) football game based on the metric system.
- September 27, 2012 at 12:17 pm
Homecoming at Carleton
- February 14, 2011 at 11:17 am
Some winter traditions have disappeared over the ages; some remain. While snow sculptures are rarely seen around campus now(save for the snow cave/slide that appeared near the bald spot), sledding…
- November 24, 2010 at 4:30 pm
What do Carls do for fun in the winter?
- October 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm
Halloween at Carleton from 1941 to 1997.
- September 3, 2010 at 3:58 pm
Photos of New Student Week's and student orientations from the past several decades.
- September 3, 2010 at 3:41 pm
Hazing from Carleton College's past - students being thrown in the air, men in dresses, and of course, paddling.