Posts tagged with “Student Body” (All posts)
- November 7, 2014 at 11:21 am
In May of 1959 a Look magazine photographer spent 10 days on campus shooting pictures for an article about then-president Larry Gould
- February 25, 2013 at 9:16 am
Film and film making has been a staple of Carleton campus life and academics for many years. Explore its evolution through these photos from the…
- October 11, 2012 at 11:21 am
Photos from Family Weekend, previously called Parents' Weekend.
- September 27, 2012 at 12:17 pm
Homecoming at Carleton
- September 3, 2010 at 3:58 pm
Photos of New Student Week's and student orientations from the past several decades.
- September 3, 2010 at 3:41 pm
Hazing from Carleton College's past - students being thrown in the air, men in dresses, and of course, paddling.