- October 13, 2011 at 2:56 pm
All recorded information on archival records at Carleton now online for the public to search, view and request.
- April 5, 2011 at 5:04 pm
To celebrate past April Fool's Day pranks, here are two examples from the college archives. To see more photos, visit Carleton's Facebook page.
- February 14, 2011 at 11:17 am
Some winter traditions have disappeared over the ages; some remain. While snow sculptures are rarely seen around campus now(save for the snow cave/slide that appeared near the bald spot), sledding…
- November 24, 2010 at 4:30 pm
What do Carls do for fun in the winter?
- November 24, 2010 at 3:49 pm
What is Carleton's campus like when the students are on Winter Break?
- October 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm
Halloween at Carleton from 1941 to 1997.
- September 21, 2010 at 9:28 am
Photographs comparing Laird Stadium from 1900 and the present day.
- September 3, 2010 at 3:58 pm
Photos of New Student Week's and student orientations from the past several decades.
- September 3, 2010 at 3:41 pm
Hazing from Carleton College's past - students being thrown in the air, men in dresses, and of course, paddling.
- August 5, 2010 at 8:54 am
Photographs of Sayles-Hill from 1910 and 2009.