Evaluation of coaching will be based on adherence to the responsibilities mentioned in this manual. In addition, full-time faculty will be evaluated on their active involvement in the teaching of the physical education curriculum and contributions to the administration of the total departmental program. Compliance with pre-season, season and post-season expectations will be considered in this process.
Student athletes will be asked to submit coach’s evaluations at the end of each season. These evaluations along with observations by the Athletic Director will help to evaluate the effectiveness of the coaching staff in each of our sport programs.
1. The PEAR department will go through a complete “department review” roughly every 10 years.
2. The PEAR department faculty are reviewed following faculty handbook guidelines:
Teaching PE Classes:
For more information about teaching, please access our PE Handbook on the PEAR department website.
- Important #'s
- Coaching Staff
- News Media
- PEAR Philosophy
- NCAA Division III Philosophy
- Athlete's Welfare
- Minnesota Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Facility Descriptions
- Overview of "The Season"
- Traveling Policy Guidelines
- Athletic Training
- Purchasing Procedures