Volleyball Interview: La Chapelle Sisters
Published 26 September 2007
- Published 26 September 2007Volleyball Interview: La Chapelle Sisters
- Published 5 October 2007Pre-Homecoming Feature
- Published 22 October 2007Soccer: Bobby Phillips Interview
- Published 14 January 2008Basketball: Tommy Drake Interview
- Published 20 March 2009Swimming & Diving: 2009 NCAA Championships Day 3 Highlights 2009-03-20
Highlights of day three at the 2009 NCAA Division III Swimming and Diving Championships
- Published 1 April 2009Lily V's goal vs. CMS NCAA Tourney 2008
Lily VanderStaay '12 scores the game-winner against a strong Claremont-McKenna team. Her goal, off of a Merritt Swain '11 feed, earns the Knights their first trip to the quarterfinals of the NCAA tournament.
- Published 2 April 2009Niki T's goal vs. UW-River Falls 2008
Niki Tomita '12 craftily eludes two defenders to score the game-winner against a resilient University of Wisconsin-River Falls squad.
- Published 2 April 2009Mia Z's goal vs. St. Olaf 2008
In this clip the Knights are wearing blue. Mia Zutz '10 finishes the key goal in the Knights 3-2 victory against cross-town rival St. Olaf College. Melley Turner '09 provides Zutz the brilliant pass to set up the slotted shot.
- Published 2 April 2009Cassie B's goal vs. Macalester 2008
Cassie Burke '12 scores off a Nicky Bloom '09 feed in the MIAC playoff semi-final match against Macalester College.
- Published 2 April 2009Nicky B's goal vs. Concordia-Moorhead MIAC Playoffs 2008
Nicky Bloom '09 scores the first of her two goals in the Knights 3-0 victory over Concordia. Mia Zutz '10 beats her defender on the outside, serves a driven ball into the box, and Nicky drives a first-time shot to the far corner.
- Published 8 May 2013Student-Athlete Profile: Kayla Becich '16
- Published 28 October 2014Men's Soccer: Branden McGarrity's record-breaking 36th career goal, Oct. 28, 2014
Branden McGarrity breaks the Carleton Men's Soccer career goals scored record with this double-overtime score against University of St. Thomas on Oct. 28, 2014