Baseball Season Opener
Created 28 February 2010; Published 5 March 2010
- Quicktime Video (26.68 MB, 46 seconds, High, progressive download)
- Created 5 March 2010; Published 8 March 2010Men's Basketball: Guy Kalland Postgame Press Conference, NCAA Tournament, March 5, 2010
Audio from Carleton head coach Guy Kalland's postgame press conference following the Knights' 59-58 loss to UW-Stevens Point in the 2010 NCAA Tournament's first round. Please note the media questions were not captured on the audio so they aren't quite audible.
- Created 4 March 2010; Published 4 March 2010Men's Basketball: NCAA Tournament - First Round at UWSP practice video
Video from practice and quick interview with head coach Guy Kalland the day before the men's basketball team faces UW-Stevens Point in the first round of the 2010 NCAA Tournament
- Created 4 March 2010; Published 4 March 2010Men's Basketball: Guy Kalland Interview, Pre-NCAA Tournament, March 4, 2010
An interview with Carleton head men's basketball coach Guy Kalland on the eve of the Knights' NCAA Tournament first-round game with host UW-Stevens Point. The Knights have won 12 of their 13 games, including an amazing run through the MIAC Playoffs to capture the program's first conference tournament title. The host Pointers won their own conference tournament and are ranked 5th in the latest D3Hoops.com top 25.
- Created 28 February 2010; Published 5 March 2010Baseball Season OpenerCarleton Baseball's season opener against Bethel.
- Created 27 February 2010; Published 28 February 2010Men's Basketball: 2010 MIAC Final Recap
Video recap of MIAC Final 78-71 OT win over Gustavus Adolphus
- Created 25 February 2010; Published 26 February 2010Men's Basketball: 2010 MIAC Semifinal Recap
Recap of Carleton's 73-67 upset of national No. 3 St. Thomas in the MIAC Playoffs Semifinal on Feb. 25, 2010
- Created 23 February 2010; Published 24 February 2010Men's Basketball: 2010 MIAC Quarterfinal Recap
Video recap of the Knights' 71-63 victory over Hamline University in the MIAC Playoff Quarterfinals.
- Created 22 February 2010; Published 22 February 2010Tammy Metcalf-Filzen Retirement Interview
An interview with Carleton head women's basketball coach Tammy Metcalf-Filzen, who announced her retirement from her position, effective at the end of the 2009-10 academic year. Metcalf-Filzen served as Carleton's head coach for 13 seasons, posting a 226-122 mark for the most win by a Carleton women's basketball coach in school history.
- Created 17 February 2010; Published 17 February 20102010 MIAC Swimming & Diving Championships Preview
A preview of the Carleton men's and women's swimming and diving teams as they prepare for the 2010 MIAC Championships.
- Created 23 January 2010; Published 27 January 2010100 Years of Carleton Basketball
A photo slideshow celebrating 100 years of Carleton College varsity basketball
- Created 23 January 2010; Published 28 January 2010Men's Basketball v. St. Johns
The Carleton Knights defeat St. Johns in an 84-68 victory
- Created 7 November 2009; Published 11 November 2009Women's Soccer: MIAC Playoffs final at Macalester College 2009-11-07
A recap of the final game of the MIAC Women's Soccer Playoffs, where Carleton College defeated Macalester College, 3-0, to earn the conference's automatic bid into the NCAA tournament. The Knights became the first No. 4 seed ever to win the women's soccer playoffs.
- Created 7 November 2009; Published 7 November 2009Video: Men's Soccer MIAC final recap vs. Macalester 2009-11-7
Carleton fell 1-0 to Macalester in the MIAC men's soccer final at Bell Field. Scots forward Scott Petesch tapped a shot past goalkeeper Pete Semmer to give Macalester the lead shortly after the Knights lost senior captain Lyndon DeSalvo early in the second half on a head-to-head collision. The Knights find out on Sunday night whether or not they will receive an at-large bid to the NCAA Division III tournament.
- Created 4 November 2009; Published 4 November 2009Video: Men's Soccer MIAC semifinal recap vs. U St. Thomas 2009-11-4
Video recap of Knights' 3-0 victory over the University of St. Thomas in the MIAC semifinal game at Bell Field. The Knights took the lead on a first-half penalty kick from Ross Hamilton, while Wes Elfman and Ryan Cammarota added second-half goals.
- Created 31 October 2009; Published 10 November 2009Video: Volleyball vs. St. Olaf 2009-10-31
A recap of the Carleton volleyball season finale versus crosstown foe, St. Olaf College.