Football: Highlights vs. Augsburg College , Oct. 1, 2011
Created 1 October 2011; Published 5 October 2011
Video highlights from football game at Augsburg College.
- Flash Video Video (12.12 MB, 1:35, progressive download)
- Created 2 October 2011; Published 2 October 2011Women's Golf: MIAC Championships Round Two Highlights, Oct. 2, 2011
Highlights from round two of the 2011 MIAC Championships. Highlights of all players are included, along with a post-round interview with rookie Taylor Wells, who fired a three-over par 75 to lead Carleton.
- Created 1 October 2011; Published 5 October 2011Football: Highlights vs. Augsburg College , Oct. 1, 2011
Video highlights from football game at Augsburg College.
- Created 1 October 2011; Published 2 October 2011Women's Golf: MIAC Championships Round One Highlights, Oct. 1, 2011
Highlights from the 2011 MIAC Championships first round. Included are a chip-in by Sophia Roman on No. 18 and a post-round interview with Kelsey Moede, who fired a collegiate career-best 79 to lead the Knights in the first round.
- Created 30 September 2011; Published 30 September 2011Women's Golf: MIAC Championships Preview with Traci Johnson, Sept. 30, 2011
Senior co-captain Traci Johnson previews the upcoming MIAC Championships for the 25th-ranked Knights. Johnson talks about the season thus far, why the Knights have produced a record-setting season and what the keys are for her youthful team heading into the 54-hole conference championships.
- Created 30 September 2011; Published 30 September 2011Five Questions with Kian Flynn
Kian Flynn '12 talks about his experiences on Carleton men's cross country team.
- Created 22 September 2011; Published 22 September 2011Five Questions with Taylor ffitch
Taylor ffitch '12 talks about her experiences on Carleton women's cross country team.
- Created 11 September 2011; Published 15 September 2011Women's Golf: Wartburg Fall Invite, 2nd Round Recap, 2011-09-11
Highlights and interviews with Gina Kabasakalis (Fy./Alameda, Calif./College Prep) and Taylor Wells (Fy./Rochester, Minn./Century) after the Knights finished in third place at the Wartburg Fall Invite behind No. 19 Wartburg and No. 20 St. Olaf. The Knights fired a school-record 637 in the event and Kabasakalis broke the 36-hole school scoring record with a 10-over par 154.
- Created 10 September 2011; Published 11 September 2011Women's Golf: Wartburg Invite 1st Round Recap, 9/1011
Highlights from the Knights' school-record 318 score in the Wartburg Invitational's first round. Rookie Gina Kabasakalis had the low round of the day with a two-over par 74, matching the school record. Senior co-captain Traci Johnson is interviewed.
- Created 24 June 2011; Published 24 June 2011Women's Track & Field: Kelly Lovett NCAA Championship interview, June 24, 2011
Kelly Lovett '11 won the national title in the javelin at the 2011 NCAA Division III Outdoor Track and Field Championships. In this interview, she talks about her experiences at the competition, on the podium and watching teammate Simone Childs-Walker pick up yet another All-America honor.
- Created 23 February 2011; Published 23 February 2011Men's Basketball: Jeremy Sutherland Old Spice Commercial Spoof #2, Feb. 23, 2011
A second version of the Old Spice commercial spoof featuring the Knights' Jeremy Sutherland, encouraging Knight Knation to get out and cheer for the Knights in the MIAC Playoffs. The alternate ending features a special guest appearance, so make sure to watch the entire spot!
- Created 19 February 2011; Published 19 February 2011Men's Basketball: St. Olaf Highlights, Feb. 19, 2011
Highlights from the final five minutes and overtime of Carleton's 84-73 overtime win against rival St. Olaf. Seth Jonker matched his career high for the second time in as many games, scoring 26 points as Carleton rallied from an eight-point deficit with four minutes left in regulation. The win, Carleton's seventh straight, gives the Knights a share of the MIAC’s regular-season title with St. Thomas and the MIAC Playoff's top seed next week. It’s Carleton’s 20th overall conference title, its fifth MIAC regular-season title and second in the last six years. Jeremy Sutherland added 21 points, scoring 10 points in the final four minutes of regulation and hitting two free throws to give the Knights a one-point lead with eight seconds left.
- Created 17 February 2011; Published 18 February 2011Men's Basketball: Jeremy Sutherland Old Spice Commercial Spoof #1, Feb. 17, 2011
A spoof of the infamous Old Spice commercials with a Carleton twist, starring the Knights' own Jeremy Sutherland. Luckily for you, he's a basketball god with ice in his veins. Rejoice, Knight Knation--he's riding the Goat!
- Created 16 February 2011; Published 17 February 20112011 MIAC Swimming & Diving Championships Preview
Carleton Head Swimming & Diving Coach Andy Clark previews the 2011 MIAC Championships.
- Created 8 February 2011; Published 9 February 2011Men's Basketball: St. Thomas Highlights, Feb. 8, 2011
Highlights from Carleton's 67-61 win over No. 9 St. Thomas, moving the Knights into a first-place tie with the Tommies. Jeremy Sutherland paced the Knights with 18 points and Seth Jonker added 16 points as the Knights won for the 16th consecutive time at West Gym, dating back to the 2009-10 season.
- Created 29 January 2011; Published 1 February 2011Men's Track & Field: Ty Martin Breaks 60-Meter Hurdles School Record, Jan. 29, 2011
Ty Martin (Minot, N.D.) broke a 12-year old school record with his performance in the 60-meter hurdles. The senior finished in 8.50 seconds, smashing the previous mark of 8.97 set by Pat Smith at the 1999 MIAC Championships. The time is only 0.16 seconds off the NCAA Championships provisional qualifying standard and is the fastest time in the MIAC this season.