Carleton College Football's
Guide To Recruiting
1. Recruit Questionnaire. Complete the ONLINE FORM to help us start the recruiting process.
2. Contact us. Direct any recruiting questions to Dick Tressel, Recruiting Coordinator at 507.222.4054 or at email@example.com
3. Set up a campus visit. Come to campus and get a feel for who we are and what we have to offer. If you visit during the school week, we can incorporate a class or a visit with one of our faculty members.
4. Send us game film. If you haven’t started your senior season, get us film from your junior year. Then keep updating us as your senior season continues. Email us your highlights or a full game video link. DVD’s can be sent to:
Carleton College Football
1 North College St
Northfield, MN 55057
5. Inform your coach. Let your high school head coach and guidance counselor know that you have an interest in Carleton College Football.
6. Attend one of our games. Come see us in action and get a feel for campus. See what game day is all about. Here is our schedule.
7. APPLY. Carleton uses the Common Application. Our admissions office uses 3 different dates to determine admission into Carleton.
- Early Decision 1 Deadline = November 15
- Early Decision 2 Deadline = January 15
- Regular Decision = January 15
8. Schedule an overnight visit. Overnight visits are best before Thanksgiving and after January 1. This is the best way to truly get a feel for what it is like to be a student/athlete here at Carleton.