Your CAI Gifts at WorkSee more »
- Published 28 October 2014Men's Soccer: Branden McGarrity's record-breaking 36th career goal, Oct. 28, 2014
Branden McGarrity breaks the Carleton Men's Soccer career goals scored record with this double-overtime score against University of St. Thomas on Oct. 28, 2014
- Created 6 October 2014; Published 25 October 2014Women's Golf: 2014 MIAC Championships Recap
A recap of the 2014 MIAC Women's Golf Championships. Carleton claimed its first conference title in record-setting fashion, firing a final-round 299 to become the first MIAC team to break the 300 barrier. The Knights' 54-hole total of 935 also set a new MIAC and school record. Grace Gilmore '16 (Edina, Minn.) won the individual title.
- Created 27 May 2014; Published 16 December 2014Women's Track & Field: Amelia Campbell - The Cutting Edge, May 27, 2014
- Created 19 October 2013; Published 23 October 2013CAI Thank You Message
Thank you message to CAI from athletic director Gerald Young and various club and varsity athletic teams.
- Published 8 May 2013Student-Athlete Profile: Kayla Becich '16
- Published 7 May 2013Student-Athlete Profile: Bridget Doyle '13Interview with Carleton women's tennis player, Bridget Doyle '13.
- Created 11 May 2013; Published 24 May 20135K for Hope, 5/11/13
Carleton hosted the “5K for Hope,” a fun run/walk on Saturday, May 11 in the Cowling Arboretum, with proceeds benefiting The Hope Center, whose mission is to create zero tolerance for sexual and domestic violence through Healing, Outreach, Prevention and Education. The Hope Center is located in Faribault, Minn., and serves all of Rice County.
- Created 13 March 2013; Published 13 March 2013Laird Stadium Renovation Complete
After flood waters destroyed Carleton's Laird Stadium, donors stepped forward to help renovate the space, making the facility a new centerpiece for Carleton Athletics. Head football coach Bob Pagel and women's track and field coach Donna Ricks share their reaction to the renovated spaces and the impact it will have on their program.
- Created 14 March 2013; Published 14 March 2013Erik Klontz, The Fastest Man in the MIAC
Swimming sprint star Erik Klontz '13 talks about his record-setting performance at the conference meet, being a team captain and his experience as a Ted Mullin intern in cancer research at the University of Chicago.
- Created 26 September 2010; Published 11 August 2011Cannon River Flooding
Video of damage caused to Carleton's athletic facilities in the Cannon River flooding of fall 2010.
- Published 5 February 2010Women's Soccer Road Trip
Leigh-Anne Borkowski '11 documents the life of Carleton student athletes as the women's soccer team travels four hours to face Concordia in a thrilling MIAC Playoff final.
- Published 5 February 2010Rock Climbing at Carleton
At least one person in this video seems to be exempt from the law of gravity. Leigh-Anne Borkowski '11 presents a look at Carleton's climbing wall and bouldering cave.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 10 December 2009Meet the Alexander Sisters
For the three Alexander sisters, competitive swimming is a family tradition. So is Carleton.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 16 February 2010Tennis, the "civilized violent game"
Daniel Vollman '12 and men's tennis coach Professor Stephan Zweifel reflect on how both tennis and Carleton academics build confidence and push you to stretch your limits.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 10 December 2009Women's Golf: Thanks for Chipping In
Members of the Carleton women's golf team offer their thanks to all those who support Carleton athletics.