- Created 13 March 2013; Published 13 March 2013Laird Stadium Renovation Complete
After flood waters destroyed Carleton's Laird Stadium, donors stepped forward to help renovate the space, making the facility a new centerpiece for Carleton Athletics. Head football coach Bob Pagel and women's track and field coach Donna Ricks share their reaction to the renovated spaces and the impact it will have on their program.
- Created 14 March 2013; Published 14 March 2013Erik Klontz, The Fastest Man in the MIAC
Swimming sprint star Erik Klontz '13 talks about his record-setting performance at the conference meet, being a team captain and his experience as a Ted Mullin intern in cancer research at the University of Chicago.
- Created 26 September 2010; Published 11 August 2011Cannon River Flooding
Video of damage caused to Carleton's athletic facilities in the Cannon River flooding of fall 2010.
- Published 5 February 2010Women's Soccer Road Trip
Leigh-Anne Borkowski '11 documents the life of Carleton student athletes as the women's soccer team travels four hours to face Concordia in a thrilling MIAC Playoff final.
- Published 5 February 2010Rock Climbing at Carleton
At least one person in this video seems to be exempt from the law of gravity. Leigh-Anne Borkowski '11 presents a look at Carleton's climbing wall and bouldering cave.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 10 December 2009Meet the Alexander Sisters
For the three Alexander sisters, competitive swimming is a family tradition. So is Carleton.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 16 February 2010Tennis, the "civilized violent game"
Daniel Vollman '12 and men's tennis coach Professor Stephan Zweifel reflect on how both tennis and Carleton academics build confidence and push you to stretch your limits.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 10 December 2009Women's Golf: Thanks for Chipping In
Members of the Carleton women's golf team offer their thanks to all those who support Carleton athletics.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 12 February 2010100 Years of Carleton Basketball
A photo slideshow celebrating 100 years of Carleton College varsity basketball.
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 5 February 2010Broomball
Kaitlin Randolph '12 offers a look at broomball, the king of winter sports at Carleton. In the words of Henry Spruth '12, "It's the sport that everyone's equally bad at. No matter whether you're a varsity athlete or you don't run at all, you're going to be bad at broomball."
- Created 16 February 2010; Published 2 March 2010Varsity Women's Soccer
Soccer forward Marlena Hartman-Filson '13 and head coach Keren Gudeman talk about the team bonding that takes place on and off the soccer field.
- Created 1 June 2011; Published 8 June 2011A winning year, a lost track
Women's track & field star Simone Childs-Walker '12 talks about her incredible year--and the Carleton track destroyed by fall floods.
- Published 5 February 201024 Hours of Nordic Skiing
On a frigid January weekend, members of Carleton's Nordic Skiing Club traveled to Telemark Resort in Cable, WI, for an annual 24-hour cross country ski race called The 24 Hours of Telemark, or 24T. Anna Swanson '12 was there, and created this video profile of the event.