- Volunteers create and teach their own environmental curriculum for third, fourth, and fifth grade students in the Northfield community.
- The goal of this program, organized by the Korean Students Association (KSA), is to provide area Korean-adopted children exposure to Korean culture and language.
- La Escuelita, "The Little School," works with the children of the Latino community in Northfield.
- The Middle School Youth Center is a program for middle school students to hang out after school from 3 to 5pm.
- Project Friendship matches college students with elementary school youth (grades 2nd-7th) from the Northfield schools.
- WomenCircle is a supportive group of college women and middle school girls that is centered on the needs and issues concerning women.