Welcome to the Academic Technologies website!
Academic Technologies is continuously working to improve the quality of the information available on our website. If you have suggestions about what resources might be useful here, or need to contact someone in Academic Technologies, please email us any time at email@example.com
An increasing number of Academic Technology resources can now be viewed in Carleton's wiki "Carlpedia" at the following address https://wiki.carleton.edu/dashboard.action
- Information, tips and how-tos for commonly used technologies, including Moodle.
- Search our FAQ by category or keyword for help using Moodle and Google Docs in addition to helpful information for new faculty. If you're not sure how to do something or just want to become a more efficient user, check it out!
- What does AT do, and how do we support the teaching, learning and research activities of the College?
- A more in-depth discussion of the when, why and how of contacting Academic Technologists at Carleton.
- What kinds of resources are there available to you as a new member of Carleton's faculty?
- Things to think about and do when you are leaving Carleton.