Welcome to the CALL Project
The Collaborative Assessment for Liberal Learning (CALL) initiative is a three-year project undertaken by a consortium of four liberal arts institutions (Carleton, Grinnell, Macalester and St. Olaf), funded by a grant from the Teagle Foundation. The purpose of the initiative is to sustain and strengthen liberal arts education on our respective campuses by working together to review, generate, and use meaningful information about student learning. In particular, the project is focused on four significant learning outcomes:
These outcomes were selected because they are common to the rigorous liberal arts education we all offer, but are fostered in distinctive ways on each campus.
- Understand the mission and activities of the CALL project consortium.
- Find information about CALL sponsored events.
- Learn more about each team's structure, events, and goals.
- Meet the CALL steering committee, participating faculty, and others involved in the project.
- Read reports from the Learning Outcomes teams, and other documents
- Dig into the colleges' assessment home pages to learn more about each institution's research.