Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- Apply to be a student judge for Battle of the Bands! Click here to apply to be a student judge for Battle of the Bands! Deadline to apply is Friday, April 17.
- Register for Battle of the Bands! Click here to register your group/band for Battle of the Bands. Deadline to register is Wednesday, April 22.
- Register for Live at Sayles Open Mic! Click here to register to perform at the Live at Sayles Open Mic on Thursday, April 30. Registration closes Tuesday, April 28 at 1:00 p.m.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Our office plays an integral role in supporting and carrying forth the educational mission of the College by providing programs and services that build a sense of community and enhance the quality of campus life.
The Student Activities Office does a little bit of everything, including planning programs and events, assisting student organizations, and supporting the Sayles-Hill Campus Center. If you have an idea for an event or would like assistance starting a new student organization, we can help.