Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- MidWinter Ball Guest Registration: Click here to register a guest for MidWinter Ball. All guests must be registered by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, February 6.
- Metro Access: Ice Skating at the Depot: Click here to sign up to go Ice Skating for free at the Depot on Friday, February 12th at 5:00 p.m.
- Laser Tag: Come play Laser Tag on Saturday, February 13th from 8-11 p.m. in Cowling Gym. Sign up your team of up to 4 people now or come the night of. Pizza provided.
- Metro Access: Sociable Cider Werks Trip: Click here to sign up on the interest list for the Sociable Cider Werks trip on Saturday, February 20th at 10:00 a.m.
- CSA Presents Meals on the Third Center Fund: Click here to sign-up for meals with peers and Carleton Archivist Eric Hillemann. Spaces limited!
- No Impact Challenge Registration: Click here to register your team or yourself for the No Impact Challenge as part of Climate Action Week. Deadline to register is 11:59 p.m. on February 8.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.