Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- Spring Concert DJ Application: Click here to apply to be a DJ at Spring Concert. Applications close on Wednesday, May 11 at 5:00 p.m.
- Spring Concert T-Shirt Order: Click here to purchase a Spring Concert 2016 t-shirt.
- Student Leadership and Involvement Grant: Click here to learn more information about funding your "outside the classroom" leadership development experiences.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.