Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- Halloween Hauntcert Guest Registration: Click here to register your guest for Hauntcert held on Saturday, October 29. Guest registration closes at 5:00 p.m. on the night of the event.
- Provide Feedback for Spring Concert 2017: Click here to provide feedback and ideas for the 35th annual Spring Concert. This information is helpful in guiding the Spring Concert Planning Committee.
- Set Up Your Roommate: Click here to set up your roommate. Set Up Your Roommate will happen on Friday, November 4th. All matches must be confirmed by Wednesday, November 2nd.
- Student Leadership and Involvement Grant: Click here to learn more information about funding your "outside the classroom" leadership development experiences.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Bike Registration is available online. Click here for more information
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.