Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- Cave Counter & Sound Staff Application: Click here to apply to be a counter or sound/lighting staff member in the Cave. Positions are each 5 hours per week with hours primarily in the evenings. Deadline to apply is Saturday, September 17 at noon.
- SUMO Projectionist Application: Click here to apply to be a Student Union Movie Organization (SUMO) projectionist. Position is 5 hours per week with hours primarily on Friday and Saturday nights. Deadline to apply is Tuesday, September 20 at noon.
- Metro Access Trip: Farmer's Market: Click here to sign up for our trip on Saturday, October 1st at 9:00 a.m.; Transportation provided.
- The Parchman Hour at The Guthrie Theater: Click here to sign up to reserve your ticket for the October 11th show.
- Pericles at Ten Thousand Things: Click here to sign up to reserve your ticket for the October 20th show.
- Student Leadership and Involvement Grant: Click here to learn more information about funding your "outside the classroom" leadership development experiences.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Bike Registration is available online. Click here for more information
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.