Welcome to the Student Activities Office
Upcoming Events & Highlights
- Summer Break Programming: Click here for more information on the following summer break programming opportunities for students. Events include a pool day on July 23, Twins vs. White Sox game on July 31, Mall of America trip on August 6, and Valleyfair trip on August 13.
- Summer Break Lunches with Dean Livingston: Click here to sign-up for a free lunch with Dean Livingston. Dates include July 13, July 25, August 9, and August 17.
- Student Leadership and Involvement Grant: Click here to learn more information about funding your "outside the classroom" leadership development experiences.
- Calling all Artists! The Sayles-Hill Campus Center has display space for local artists! Click here for more information.
- Sayles Table and Banner Reservations are available online. Click here for more information.
Statement of Purpose:
The Student Activities Office develops and coordinates a variety of social, recreational, cultural, and developmental programs and services. In conjunction with The Student Activities Programming Board (SAPB) and The Carleton Student Association (CSA), we offer and support programs and services designed to challenge beliefs, educate others, inspire the individual, entertain the soul, and create a sense of campus community and pride.