This is a call for seniors interested in hosting a Mai Fete spring term 2013. They are scheduled to take place on the following dates from 8:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. (weather permitting):
April 10, 17, 24
May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Three student hosts are required for each date. Student hosts need to be confirmed no later than Wednesday, April 3 at Noon. At least 2 students from each group are required to attend a host meeting on Thursday, April 4 from Noon - 1:00 p.m. in Sayles 251. This meeting will only take place once. As in previous years, all dates without three trained hosts will be canceled.
For those interested in hosting a Mai Fete please consider the following:
- At least 2 hosts are required to attend a training on Thursday, April 4 from Noon-1:00 p.m. in Sayles 251
- Student hosts recognize state and local laws pertaining to alcohol use
- Student hosts are responsible for ensuring that the event is run in a reasonable and safe manner
- Student hosts assume responsibility for their actions and the actions of their guests
- When you have a group with three hosts, please contact TBD to make a reservation and receive additional information
- Mai Fete dates are first come, first served
- Questions: contact TBD
Thanks and have a great spring term!