- December 20, 2013 at 10:28 am
Northfield Bicycle Transportation Action Meeting
- December 9, 2013 at 7:24 pm
A TEDx talk by Vayu Maini Rekdal '15.
- November 6, 2013 at 12:36 pm
Julia Moen '14 discusses the "Careers in Social Justice Panel" that happened several weeks ago.
- November 4, 2013 at 12:23 pm
Nov. 5 is Election Day this year in Northfield, Minnesota. Because this is an odd numbered year, most of the city will not be voting, but there is one election for the Northfield City Council Ward 4 seat that has turned contentious in recent days.
- October 13, 2013 at 3:24 pm
This week, Northfield News covered Carleton students, led by CCCE Fellow Tori Ostenso, help local Northfield farmers and the Food Shelf with the Gleaning program.
- October 9, 2013 at 5:08 pm
The Northfield News covered our Farm Bike Tour on September 28th, 2013.
- October 9, 2013 at 4:37 pm
The Summer 2013 issue of the Carleton publication "The Voice" had a fantastic piece about our office!
- October 8, 2013 at 12:00 pm
With the help of the Career Center, EthIC, the CCCE, and the Chaplain's Office, Carleton launches its first Careers in Social Justice Panel for the 2013-2014 school year.
- October 3, 2013 at 5:13 pm
HealthFinders Collaborative in Rice County recently received a grant for $20,000 to improve dental services and accessibility in Rice County - that was written by Carleton student Brandon Valle, '14.
- September 24, 2013 at 11:39 amBorr Vang ’12, a former youth tutoring student coordinator at the CCCE, was featured on KSTP TV yesterday.
- August 20, 2013 at 2:25 pm
Chastain, a senior at Carleton College, wants to get parents and teenagers talking about sexuality. As a Phillips scholarship recipient, Chastain helped to create a pregnancy prevention training program with the HealthFinders Collaborative in Rice County.
- June 22, 2013 at 11:47 am
Adriana Casillas was the first TORCH student to participate in the Carleton Summer Science Program with the support of the Minnesota Department of Higher Ed. Overcoming obstacles, she has carried her passion for science forward through college and now on to graduate school.