Public Health at Carleton
This section of the website is currently under construction. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The CCCE's Public Health website exists to help you learn about Carleton's public health network, and how you can effectively utilize the resources on and off-campus to explore the facets of public health. The website is broken into different sections: About, Get Involved!, Courses, Events, Internships, and Off-Campus Studies. This site is intended to present valuable resources for students, faculty, staff, and community partners with wide-ranging public health interests. Carleton's Public Health Alliance was established due to a strong demand by students interested in and passionate about public health.
- What is public health, anyways? And, resources available on campus.
- Events, Student Organizations, and Volunteer Events for you to engage in.
- Courses to take to help you develop a public health academic background.
- Hear about past public health internships and jobs from peers and alums.
- Learn about all the options to study public health abroad!
- Public health lunches, book club picks, student organization events, and events in the community.