Creating Memorable College Events
The Events office plans events that showcase and celebrate Carleton College, its students, faculty, staff, alumni and community. Whether on campus or off, academic or celebratory, these events play an important role in the social and intellectual life of the college.
Events managed by this office include:
- Opening convocation
- Honors convocation
- Weekly convocations
- Family weekend
- Trustee meetings
- Presidential events
- Faculty and staff recognition events
- Ground breakings and building dedications
- Donor appreciation events
Events staff also manage the Alumni Guest House, and assist with arrangements for weddings that take place on campus.
Director of Events:
Kerry Raadt, email@example.com, 507-222-4308
Special Events Associate:
Melissa Thomas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-222-4309
- Events calendars, selected upcoming events, and past event web sites
- Information regarding booking weddings on the Carleton Campus
- Rooms in the Alumni Guest House are for the use of guests of the College, including alumni, parents, friends, guest speakers, job candidates, and others on campus for College business.