- Understand the copyright guidelines for using or sharing these kinds of content.
- Having trouble determining whether a work is protected by copyright? These resources can help.
- Many copyright decisions hinge on whether our use of copyrighted material is permitted under the Fair Use clause. This section helps you understand what qualifies as Fair Use.
- Does your use of copyrighted material falls outside the scope of fair use? Here you will find help with acquiring permission to use it.
- This section offers legal alternatives to file sharing, and some information on Carleton's related policies and obligations.
- Frequently asked questions about copyright issues at Carleton.
- More online resources for learning about copyright issues.
- This is the text of Carleton College's copyright policy as adopted by the Board of Trustees on October 21, 2006.
- Still have questions about Carleton copyright issues after reviewing this site? Here's who to contact.
Copyright at Carleton pages maintained by Jaye Lawrence
This page was last updated on 19 March 2013