- Understand the copyright guidelines for using or sharing these kinds of content.
- Having trouble determining whether a work is protected by copyright? These resources can help.
- Many copyright decisions hinge on whether our use of copyrighted material is permitted under the Fair Use clause. This section helps you understand what qualifies as Fair Use.
- Does your use of copyrighted material falls outside the scope of fair use? Here you will find help with acquiring permission to use it.
- This section offers legal alternatives to file sharing, and some information on Carleton's related policies and obligations.
- Frequently asked questions about copyright issues at Carleton.
- More online resources for learning about copyright issues.
- This is the text of Carleton College's copyright policy as adopted by the Board of Trustees on October 21, 2006.
- Still have questions about Carleton copyright issues after reviewing this site? Here's who to contact.
Copyright at Carleton pages maintained by Jaye Lawrence
This page was last updated on 1 November 2013