Software and Web Content
This section will help you determine whether your intended use of software or web content is permitted under copyright law.
- Copying or distributing software requires special caution, because the terms of the software license apply regardless of Fair Use.
- Is it always OK to link, or copy someone's Web links? Find out here.
- Learn the rules for using other people's web content, including library-licensed e-journals.
- What should you do to protect your intellectual property when posting your own content on the Web?
- Helpful online resources for understanding software and Web copyright issues.