When Dacie was alive she frequently allowed students and alumni to stay in her house when they visited campus, and she was pleased to have students' parents and friends stay with her when they visited. In the spirit of continuing Dacie's tradition, the Dacie Moses House uses Dacie's bedroom as a hostel for visiting alumni, prospective students, friends, and visiting artists and folk singers. The room is very simple, but it does include a bathroom. The suggested tax-deductible donation is $30 per night for one or two people, for a maximum of three nights.
Requests for reserving the room can be made by contacting the student residents of the house by email.
Please include the following information:
- Your name and relationship to Carleton
- The date(s) you are interested in
- Whether for one person or two
- Emergency contact information: your phone number and cell phone number
- If you are requesting the reservation on behalf of someone else, their name(s) and contact information.