Pack-Out procedures and order forms
Pack-Out Procedures and Forms
Dining Services understands that Carleton College students are on the go, which means flexibility and convenience are sometimes equal in importance to the food itself. In an effort to meet these needs, a pack-out program has been designed for board students who will not be able to eat at the dining halls due to a scheduled activity. Pack-outs provide bulk food for meals for a group of students to assemble themselves.
The following policies have been established for pack-out orders:
- All pack-outs must be requested a minimum of 72 hours in advance. Orders received less than 72 hours will be assessed a $25.00 fee that will be charged to the department number.
- All pack-out requests must be submitted and complete on the appropriate forms; pack-out cover sheet and sign-up sheet. See related documents below.
- Completed pack-out forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students names (legibly written) must be turned in at the time the order is placed.
- Students not on a board plan will be charged the appropriate regular meal price.
- Substitution charges will be billed to the department budget number.
- An alternative form of payment must be presented for Student ID numbers that we are unable to process. Two options are a department budget number or an ID number from a person on the 20 meal plan that is willing to donate one of their guest meals.
- Each group will need to provide their own coolers, cooking and serving utensils, and charcoal.
- Picnic site locations may be reserved through Campus Activities at x7185.
Menu - menu choices for pack-out meals
Cover Sheet - order details, must be completed and sent with sign-up sheet
Sign-Up Sheet - list the names and student ID numbers and meals by day
for the pack-out; sent with cover sheet