eXpress Lunch Window
EXPRESS LUNCH WINDOW HOURS
In an effort to accommodate studnents' busy schedules and ease congestion in the dining halls, eXpress Lunch meals are a to-go option available to any student on a Carleton meal plan. An eXpress Lunch meal can replace either lunch or dinner the day it's picked up, but not breakfast. No reservation is required. The meal will be paid for with the student's OneCard and the card must be present for the transaction, just as it is entering a dining hall. Students will be allowed to swipe their card for the meal that they are currently eating, breakfast or lunch, as well as for the eXpress Lunch that they are picking up--for lunch or dinner.
eXpress Lunch is available during the following hours:
- Monday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Tues., Thurs., Friday 7:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. 11:30 a.m. - 1:45 p.m.
Express Sack Lunch
Your Choice of 2 Sandwiches or 1 Sandwich and 1 Salad, Chips or Pretzels, Hand Fruit, Cookie, Carrots and Beverage.
- Ham and Swiss on Whole Wheat
- Ham Sandwich on Whole Wheat
- Turkey and Cheddar on Whole Wheat
- Turkey Sandwich on Whole Wheat
- Peanut Butter and Jelly on Whole Wheat
- Vegetarian Sandwich on Whole Wheat
- Sandwich du Jour
Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, Sprite Zero, Canned Mineral Water, Bottled Water, Orange or Apple Juice, 2% or Skim Milk